Tuesday, June 15, 2010

what's been going on...

Sorry to keep you in the dark and even with this post,
you won't get complete answers.

This will be the only time I will publicly address the issues we've been having.

I cannot go into complete detail because the person we're dealing with is
clearly seeking attention and I refuse to give him/her what they want.

An intruder has entered our lives - via unwanted emails and phone calls.

We have our suspicions as to who this person is.

This person is a liar.
A fraud. A fake. A jealous person.
Quite laughable. Quite immature.

If you're the intruder, understand this, you will not break us.
No matter how hard you try.

We have a new blog. We remain completely nameless on it.
It will stay open to the public.

If you're friends with me on Facebook, you will have access to the web address.

If not, you can email me at
findoutthenewblog (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thank you.

1 comment:

The Hopeful Elephant said...

It's not me!

;)

Praying hard for you. xoxo